Castañeda Hotel & COVID-19
At Castañeda Hotel, we are taking the greatest care to be sure that your stay with us is both enjoyable and safe. We have reviewed and enhanced all aspects of our operations to create a safer environment for both our guests and our staff during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are committed to staying up to date the latest information on the pandemic, and we will continue training our staff in the best ways to operate in a safe manner. We will also continue to update this page with any new policies or information as it becomes available.
Health and Hygiene
Castañeda Hotel has adopted a stricter policy regarding the disinfecting of guest rooms:
- All regularly-touched surfaces including light switches, TV remotes, AC controls, table tops, closet surfaces, and bathroom surfaces are wiped down with Re-Juv-Nal, a hospital grade disinfectant.
- All cups, shampoos, and other amenities are stocked in individually-wrapped containers.
Public Space Safety
Castañeda Hotel has altered its public-space policies to create a safer environment for guests:
- If NOT vaccinated, all staff members will wear face masks while at work.
- Large glass shields have been installed at the Front Desk.
- Hand-sanitizing stations are available throughout the hotel.
Guest Cooperation is Required
- Unvaccinated guests are asked to wear a mask when in all public spaces inside the hotel.
- Any guest experiencing symptoms of coronavirus should report their situation to the Front Desk as soon as possible.
Tips for Staying Safe
The CDC has posted resources and tips to prevent the spread of COVID-19, including:
- Wash your hands often, using soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then dispose of the tissue. Do not cough into your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Prevent the spread of illness to others by staying home when you are feeling ill.